Picture Taken By: Me
As a resolution, I decided to re-read all the books I have read.
Why? After reviewing for a year, I know what I’m missing now. So, of course I need to modify all of my old reviews. Don’t ask me why. I have a weird thing of liking my reviews to look alike. >.<
Oh, I won’t re-read all the books; just the ones where I think the reviews could be better.
Anyways, does anyone else have a resolution for your book review blog?
- Living Successfully with Screwed-Up People by Elizabeth B. Brown
- When to Speak Up and When to Shut Up by Dr. Michael D. Sedler
- 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue by Deborah Smith Pegues
I’m going to make my 2011 PRR Challenge here. It is a informal challenge from RhiReading.
- Re-Read existing book reviews to make better reviews.
- Finish re-vamping my book review blog and leave it that way. :X
- Read 65 new books for the New Year. For the Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge.
- Read some banned books.
- Read some of the books that are collecting dust in my bookshelf. :X
- Join some reading challenges.
- Review some picture books.
Read at least 600 pages each month.