The Silver Child by Cliff McNish
Carolrhoda Books, Inc.
Published in 2006
The Silver Sequence Book 01
1 out of 5
2ND REVIEW. 1ST REVIEW IS HERE.
Six children are the first to start changing into something not human, and no one knows why. However, all of them are drawn to Coldharbour, and they can hear a roar. What is making the roar? And how will they be able to fight it?
First, what was I thinking when I thought I should re-read this in order to make a better review?!
Okay, my feelings haven’t really changed from the first time I read it.
I’ll summarize since I don’t want to think that much about this book. Things I didn’t like:
- This book is very short. You can finish it rather quickly, if you even finish it.
- This book is not that well thought out. Too many plot holes and not that many details.
- Descriptions, wording, events, etc are all very choppy and strange.
- Too much like a junior fiction book than a young adult one.
- Personalities of the characters are not that well developed. Also, they are very boring. ~_~
And there isn’t anything I liked about the book. :(
They definitely aren’t worth reading unless you are really, really bored.
Where I Got It:
Checked out from the library.
Challenges Apart Of:
This is the 2nd review, 1st review is here.
Not planning to re-read.
Other Reviews/Author Site: