Silver City by Cliff McNish
Carolrhoda Books, Inc.
Published in 2007
The Silver Sequence Book 02
2 out of 5
2ND REVIEW. 1ST REVIEW IS HERE.
The Roar, devourer of planets, is finally on her way to the planet Earth. Will the changed children be able to stop her from destroying their planet?
First, what was I thinking when I thought I should re-read this in order to make a better review?!
Okay, my feelings haven’t really changed from the first time I read it.
I’ll summarize since I don’t want to think that much about this book. Things I didn’t like:
- Not as short as the first book in this series, but still pretty short.
- This book is not that well thought out. It still had some plot holes, not as much as the first one, but still a lot.
- Descriptions, wording, events, etc are all still choppy and strange.
- Too much like a junior fiction book than a young adult one.
- Personalities of the characters are still not developed that well. They are still very boring. ~_~
And there isn’t anything I liked about the book. :(
They definitely aren’t worth reading unless you are really, really bored.
Where I Got It:
Checked out from the library.
Challenges Apart Of:
This is the 2nd review, 1st review is here.
Not planning to re-read.
Other Reviews/Author Site:
Places to Buy From: