Silver World by Cliff McNish
Carolrhoda Books, Inc.
Published in 2008
The Silver Sequence Book 03
Last Book in The Silver Sequence Series
2 out of 5
2ND REVIEW. 1ST REVIEW IS HERE.
The Roar has finally made it to Earth. Will these children be able to stop her from destroying their planet?
First, what was I thinking when I thought I should re-read this in order to make a better review?!
Okay, my feelings haven’t really changed from the first time I read it.
I’ll summarize since I don’t want to think that much about this book. Things I didn’t like:
- This book is a little bit shorter than the second book, but longer than the first one.
- Even though this is the last book, I still think it wasn’t that well thought out. Still too many plot holes, not that many details, and still some questions towards the end of the book.
- Descriptions, wording, events, etc are all still very choppy and strange.
- Too much like a junior fiction book than a young adult one.
- Personalities of the characters have never really developed.
- Also, the ending doesn’t feel completed. Though, I’m happy there aren’t any more books in this series.
And there isn’t anything I liked about the book. :(
What would make this series better is better description, more detail and background, and more of a plot to go by. So, I would not read this series unless you are truly bored.
Where I Got It:
Checked out from the library.
Challenges Apart Of:
This is the 2nd review, 1st review is here.
Not planning to re-read.
Other Reviews/Author Site:
Places to Buy From: