I’m going to repost what I’m looking for because no one has found it yet. xD
I’ll also suggest some books since no one has responded with the book I’m trying to find. The best romance book that I think I’ve read ever since I’ve started this blog is Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. Also, another book I’ve liked a lot is Night Road by A.M. Jenkins.
I am seeking a book I can remember the details of, but not the title.
Okay this is a book I read a long time ago. I remember most of the details, even though I read it a long time ago. Now I’ve been longing to read it again. >.<
1. It was an anthology. Different authors, but it had the same storyline in each story.
2. It was about some race, but humans mistake them as angels. I think what they are called starts with an E, not sure about that part though.
3. Can tell when their mate, girlfriend, whatever you want to call them, is pregnant.
4. I think there are 3 or 4 stories in this.
5. The cover was simple, I think.
6. The males of this race/species can easily get a woman pregnant – even if they are close to the age where they can’t.
7. They (the males) come from a different dimension or higher Earth, something like that.
8. In one of the stories, one of the males was trapped in a temple, but a woman notices that he is one of the races that makes it easier for women to get pregnant and has fun with him – while he is tied to the ground. He gets freed, and stays with him at her apartment. Then someone from another lord comes to take his head, kidnaps the woman, man has to save. He leaves the woman when he kills the other guy, and then comes back into her life. And some point in the point a conversation like this… “Quiet, <girl’s name>. I need to make sure our child is all right.” This is after she has been drugged.
9. Fighting between lords/kings/something like that.
10. I think in another story that a different girl builds a time/dimension machine and brings another guy to Earth. I think that’s another one of the stories
11. Most of the guys act superior over humans.
I haven’t seen anybody ask for a recommendation, but RhiReading posted a really good post with books on how to achieve your New Years’ Resolutions. :P